STOP PRESS!! Baroque Belles!
20th March 2013
A very exciting new performance venture! Myself and 2 friends - Caroline Challis (Singer) and Eve Ridgeway (Singer and Cellist), are bringing to you a wonderful evening of Baroque music, on Saturday 13th April at 7.30pm. Tickets are a bargain at Â£10 (concessions Â£5) and include refreshments. You can contact me for tickets on 01759 302185 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
Wedding Fair this weekend!
19th March 2013
I'll be exhibiting and playing at Newburgh Priory on Sunday 24th March - come along for a great afternoon with lots of fantastic exhibitors showcasing their skills and products!
3rd December 2012
Woodland Walks and Wedding Fairs
21st October 2012
Hello, and welcome to the new home of A Note In Time! I hope you have enjoyed browsing through the new site. Please keep looking as I hope to add much more over the next few months.
How has your October been so far? I love this time of year - new vibrant colours and smells, and crisp Autumn mornings! Whilst walking my dog I have been snapping away for images to use for composition ideas. Here are a couple:
What kind of music do you think these conjure up?
Two weeks ago I was delighted to exhibit at a wedding fair in a beautiful venue called The Hawkhills, near Easingwold. Here is my stand - what do you think?
Exhibiting at wedding fairs is a new venture for A Note In Time, so here are some of my observations:
1) It was great to have the chance to do some networking with other industry professionals. I met some great photographers, florists, and tasted some very yummy cake!
2) The event itself was fairly quiet in terms of the number of brides attending, but this gave me chance to assess and scrutinise my stand, and come up with new ideas to make it even better.
3) I had some great conversations with brides, who were definitely interested in hiring me for their wedding, so I will be contacting them soon to follow this up, which is excellent news.
4) I definitely needed to perform. This wasnâ€™t possible at this event, but I certainly think it will make a huge difference at the next (28th October!).
5) I didnâ€™t think I would end up in a photobooth! Here are some snaps....